Canoe, Kayak and SUP Rental
Our convenient, Highway 11 North location offers Canoe, Kayak and SUP rentals in season.
We've got something for everyone from a fun filled weekend at the cottage to a week long expedition in Algonquin Park.
*Please call ahead to book in order to avoid disappointment - especially on long weekends!
- Single and Multi Day Rentals -
Pick up your rental on your way to wherever you love to paddle!
2019 Rental Rates
(All rates are per calendar day)
Canoe Rental Rates
Lightweight Kevlar Canoe
3 Seat Kevlar Canoe
Solo Canoe or Pack Boat
Included with your canoe rental: PFD(s), Paddle(s) & Safety Kit
SUP Rental Rates
Included with your SUP rental: PFD, Paddle & Safety Kit
Kayak Rental Rates
Sit On Top or Kids Kayak
Sit on Top Fishing Kayak
Sit Inside Kayak
Sit Inside Tandem Kayak
Poly Touring Kayak
Poly Tandem Touring Kayak
Kevlar Touring Kayak
Included with your kayak rental: PFD(s), Paddle(s) & Safety Kit
Includes spray skirt on touring boats
Car Tie Down Kits
Foam transportation blocks and tie down straps for canoes, kayaks and SUP's can be rented for a fee of just $10 per kit.
These simple to use kits make tie down quick and easy!
* Rent for 5+ days and enjoy a 10% Discount on your rental!*
Rental Rates and Discounts
• Rates are based on the calendar day, regardless of when the boat is picked up, or dropped off. There are no half day rentals.
• 10% discount will be given to schools and clubs after a letter is received on the club or school letterhead.
• A reservation fee of $20 per boat will be charged upon reservation of your rental. The fee is not refundable if you cancel or don't show up.
• Pickups and returns are within store hours. Other times must be arranged in advanced. There will be a $20 late drop off fee if not pre-arranged.
• Long weekend rentals are a minimum of 3 days. We do not offer single or 2 day rentals on these high volume weekends.
• There are no refunds for early drop off.
Our Fine Print
• Customers are responsible for any damage incurred, beyond normal wear and tear. Damage to canoes, kayaks and gear will be assessed at
the time of return and charged accordingly. There will be a minimum $100 charge for damages until the repair facility can make a full assessment.
• A $25 cleaning charge will apply to any boat returned in non- rentable condition.
• Late drop offs are customers liability and any damage found at check in is at their cost.
• A credit card number is required for all reservations. If no credit card is available, a $500 cash deposit is required.
• We reserve the right to refuse your rental if we feel you are not prepared to use our equipment safely.
• All taxes are extra. Prices are subject to change without notice.